NLD, NVLD

Opis forum

#1 2015-06-14 12:29:23

noclaut2

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

"Social learning dsablity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnJpqrNTASU - film about "social learning disability". For me "social learning disability" is not associated with poor eye contact, lack of need of mutual relationships and limited attachment to people. The description of "social learning disability" from this film in many aspects appears to fit me, unlike many traits of ASD. But for me "social learning disability" is not an emotional diffrence.

I would even name "social learning disability" from this film as "autism" (it appears to be difference in "character" and emotionality ("loner" personality, tendency to fixations), not a cognitive deficit), but "social learning disability" would be something different for me.

"Social learning disability" would be for me a developmental condition associated with serious deficits in knowledge and understanding of basic social "themes", such as lying, intentions, hidden meanings, imaginative play, empathy (especially cognitive). "Social learning disablity" - it means for me significant, developmental deficit in theory of mind.

"Social learning disability" does not mean that someone has "loner" personality or tend to fixate on certain topic! "Social learning disability" is a true learning disability, an obvious cognitive deficit, not "other attitude towards reality" (especially in social area)!

Stopka forum

RSS