NLD, NVLD

Opis forum

#151 2019-09-05 23:25:13

nca14 valkosipuli 1

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Re: Massive coincidences!

I noticed that in Upper Sorbian language names of three longest rivers in Poland have properties mentioned in my previous post!

1. Vistula - Wisła (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisła).
2. Oder - Wódra (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C3%B3dra).
3. Warta - Warta (https://hsb.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warta).

I may think that the names are as such because of me, my mentality might see a sort of miracle in it! In cases of rivers and communes bordering on river mentioned in previous post.

#152 2019-09-12 22:53:32

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I typed word "krómno" in Google (Polish version) 6.9.2019, with quotation marks, probably when a wordless song of Icelandic author was played on my YouTube (or shortly after hearing it or before hearing it). There was only one result with the text presented below (with my emphasis):

Króm | Discography & Songs | Discogs

(...)
Krómno Discogs. Nome real: Andrew Lord & Úlfar Thorðarson. Perfil: A band founded in iceland by Andrew Lord and Ulfar thordarson, they started out as ...

10.9.2019 the same only result was present.

Probably 7.9.2019 I typed the word wunhole in Google. Earlier I searched for results about the word "wunchol", which may appear to be a dialectal word for someone with moustache (modification of colloquial Polish word "wąchal"). I use word "wunchol" to describe a cat beacuse of the long whiskers.

Just after searching for results for the word wunhole two images with two different cats were present in the page with results!

There is something which is also very coincident here. The word "wunhole" has the same number of letters as the phrase "Big Hole" (seven), four last letters form the word "hole"!

#153 2019-09-12 22:55:59

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

It started (the Big Hole coincidence) because of anal opening of extraterrestrial liferorm based on nitrogen, not carbon. The anus of alien monster was the Big Hole.

I experienced many coincidences associated with phrases type XXX YYYY (first word has three letters, second has four) and dangerous, bad games - these games are from Fallout series (and total conversion mods or DLCs made about them). Fallout games contain a lot of evil content, like brutal violence (which in some of them can be reduced), vulgar language, alcohol, gambling, sexual things, dark music, so I definitely do not recommed playing them (or even watching such a playing). I played second part of the series very long above 10 years earlier. Now I know better that the game is bad.

Fallout coincidences appeared since 14.10.2018. First game (and most important) which gave coincidences was Fallout of Nevada, especially its Let's Play on Colonel RPG YouTube channel. I watched film nr 54 in which there was special encounter with "famous" (for me) Big Hole. It was marked by small green circle on the world map. The same day I saw fight with monsters called deathclaws (Polish: szpony śmierci), probably in films #55 - 57. First coincidences were associated with item shampoo (Polish: szampon). Polish words: "szpon" ("claw") and "szampon" ("shampoo") are quite similar - both have the same first two letters and the same last two letters.

In last quarter of 2018 I had quite many coincidences associated with shampoo. I typed phrase kislotnyy gekko ("acid gecko"), which is a transliteration of name of one of creatures present in Fallout: Nevada and I saw the word "szampon" in third link after searching results. Some time later I also typed the same (or very similar) phrase and... words for items found about Ira Kane's body were present - two words "shampun" (a transliteration of Russian word for shampoo) and one English word - "shampoo". And 19.10.2018 and 22.10.2018 I heard two adverisements of shampoos in the same shop after thinking about encounter with shampoo. It looks amazing!

But it was only the beginning of my Fallout coincidences. Probably in 2019 I watched two other special encounters (SE) in films from Colonel RPG which were marked by small green circles - "Dear John" and "Next". It was also in Fallout of Nevada. I saw three SEs on the Colonel RPG channel: Big Hole, "Dear John", "Next". I noticed something interesting about their names last times:
- all have four-letter word as last words,
- there are three encounters which I saw on Colonel RPG channel which are marked by green circle,
- one SE appeared three times (#54, #112, #114) and it was Big Hole,
- only in the name Big Hole there is a word which has other number of letters than four - it is word "Big",
- there is a location which name is formed from three four-letter words on the map in Fallout: Nevada - it is Salt Lake City in northeastern part of the map, it is marked by large green circle.

#154 2019-09-12 23:16:54

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

About 5 p.m. 4.5.2019 I watched fragment of the film "In search of a legendary legend" (#31) in gameplay of Fallout of Nevada on Colonel RPG's channel. I was interested if on the item "Cat's Paw Magazine" (which is something evil - sexual magazine) there is the image of black cat. That item was found in remains of Sergeant Kong in "Dear John" special encounter (which was marked by small green circle). Yes, there was a black meower there

Shortly after checking it I typed phrase chicken-kicken in Google. It was associated with another game, probably also containing dangerous content (like occultism) - Fable, probably Fable: The Lost Chapters. I heard about chicken kicking when my brother or sister played that game. I typed chicken-kicken, results for chicken licken were present and... in the upper part of page with the results there was a link to a film entitled Legend of Big John!

All words in the phrase "Legend of Big John" were coincident:
- in the title "In search of a legendary legend" there is a word "legend" and a word which has six first letters the same as six letters formed the word "legend" ("legendary"),
- in the title of a film from Fallout: Nevada the word "of" is present, it is also in the phrase "Legend of Big John",
- the word "Big" is the same word as first word in the phrase "Big Hole",
- the word "John" is present in the name of SE causing the coincidence ("Dear John"), in addition, it has the same number of letters as the word "Hole" and the same second letter ("o").

The first word in the title of the game "Fable: The Lost Chapters" has the same first, second and fourth letters as first word in the title "Fallout: Nevada"!

If I would have typed chicken kicking instead of chicken-kicken, the big coincidence probably would be absent!

#155 2019-09-13 23:23:48

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I do not know about Bible code so much but it can be interesting.

Two biggest non-numerical coincidences in my life are, in my opinion, black cat and Big Hole. They meet themselves in the coincidence from 4.05.2019.

I had new huge coincidences with Fallout 3 add-on (downloadable content, DLC) named The Pitt. The name is from shortening of the word "Pittsburgh", the largest city in Pennsylvania. In Polish language that DLC was named "Dzióra", which is a misspelling of the word "dziura" which means "hole". "The Pitt" may be considered a misspelling of the phrase "The Pit", in English language there is a word "pit" which has similar meaning to the word "hole". Interesting pun with the translation of "The Pitt" as "Dzióra".

Two location in "The Pitt" are shockingly coincident. The Mill is one of the parts of location The Pitt. A part of The Mill location is named... The Hole! Amazing! I may think that someone did that on purpose, because of me!

There are three phrases:
- The Pitt,
- The Mill,
- The Hole.

All three have the same first word (it is three-lettered). Second words in them are four-letter. These names are pretty similar to the phrase "Big Hole". In addition, "The Pitt" and "The Mill" have doubled letter as last and third letters of the second words.

The word "Mill" is coincident for me also due to another reason - about 11.10.2014 - 12.10.2014 I had coincidences with three surnames starting with three letters: Mil (Mila, Milik, Miler). I noticed Venn Diagram with 7 circles with phrase "Steve Miller" in the middle in autumn 2014.

There was another large coincidence with 3D Fallout game - Fallout 4. I saw a phrase "Big John's Savage Hole" which is very coincident with Big John and Big Hole! First word - Big, last word - Hole, like in the phrase "Big Hole", two first words - Big John('s)! Legend of Big John is larger...

My "delusions of reference" do not cease to appear, I had new ones last time... They're the bomb, saying in Polish "dają czadu" (literally: they give carbon monoxide). They sweeps (Polish: "one wymiatają"). I take drugs like olanzapine and sulpiride regularly, but coincidences still are present.

#156 2019-09-14 23:55:45

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

The phrase "Big John's Savage Hole" is a misspelling. In the game Fallout 4 there is a location named "Big John's salvage". Salvage, not savage.

When I typed phrase in search of a legend in Google, the picture of black leopard was present just after starting searching. The phrase "in search of a legend" is very similar to the phrase "in search of a legendary legend". Black leopard is a big black cat! Big cat which is black. Because of what the coincidence from 04.05.2019 was present? Because of black cat in the image of Cat's Paw Magazine found in the remains of Sergeant Kong. What was the coincident phrase from Google that day? "Legend of Big John". Big John, black cat...

I found word "fable" in description of first link with text in results of searching for the phrase chicken-kicken in Google (the fragment: Chicken Licken can refer to: Henny Penny, a fable also known as "Chicken Little" or "ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀᴛ " after the main character). The first word in the title of the game with "chicken-kicken" (correctly: "chicken kicking") was Fable!

In first game from Fallout series (Fallout 1) the southernmost location was called The Glow. When someone visited it first time, (s)he saw... a BIG HOLE! Crater. You can go inside it using rope. There were piles of rocks and remains of human bodies near the big hole in The Glow location. And here is something special with the name The Glow! It consists of two words: first which is three-letter and second which is four-letter. Just like the phrase "Big Hole"!

I found graphics with the text "СТРИМ ПО FALLOUT OF NEVADA С АДМИНОМ BIG HOLE" which has entrance to The Glow as background! It can be seen after typing two phrases in quotation marks in Google at the same time (at least now): "Fallout of Nevada" "Big Hole". The text contains words written in Russian alphabet and the words written in English alphabet.

I experienced amazing adventure due to evil-containing games like Fallouts. Life in postlapsarian reality (world after sin) is somewhat like Fallout. Almost all my Fallout playing was playing Fallout 2. In this game your character was the Chosen One (in Polish version "Dziecko Przeznaczenia" (literally: "Destiny's Child")). I may have thoughts that I am Chosen One or Destiny's Child, that I change the world very much and there would be much better.

#157 2019-09-18 23:40:30

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I noticed names of location consisting from two words: first - three-letter and second - four-letter in most of games from Fallout series. Only in Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel I did not found such a location. Locations with such names in Fallout games:
- Fallout 1 - The Glow,
- Fallout 2 - New Reno,
- Fallout of Nevada (Russian total conversion mod) - also New Reno (and key special encounter Big Hole),
- Fallout 1.5: Resurrection (also Slavic (Czech) total conversion mod) - New Hope, Rat Hole,
- Fallout 3 - Big Town,
- Fallout 3's DLC The Pitt - The Mill in which there is The Hole (in German Das Loch)
- Fallout: New Vegas - The Fort,
- Fallout 4 - The Slog
- Fallout 76 - two of six main regions are: Ash Heap and The Mire.

Locations from Fallout 1.5: Resurrection are especially interesting because the game starts in the cave in New Hope (that location is marked on world map by medium-sized green circle) and the location closest to New Hope is Rat Hole (marked by big green circle). Worth to notice that second words in both names have at least three letters which are the same as in the word "Hole" (one of these words is even "Hole", second has only third letter other than the word "Hole" ("Hope").

#158 2019-09-19 22:52:25

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

Today I typed phrase "hey, mr *, can i go in" in Google and after that saw film #112 in gameplay of Fallout: Nevada of Colonel RPG. In this film there were sentences: "it's the as*!" and "hey, Mr. As*, can I go in"? I noticed something very coincident in one of words in title of previous film on that playlist (#111, Trading with my would-be assassin) after typing phrase "hey, mr *, can i go in" in Google. The word "as*" occurred two times in reference to the Big Hole and in second sentence with the word "as*" there is the word "in" on the end.

I noticed something coincident about two "miraculous" quintets: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 and 2, 5, 11, 23, 47. One number occurs in both quintets - 11. Sum of numbers other than 11 which occur in these quintets is 121. 121 = 11x11. In the phrase "11x11" we have only one sort of digits - 1, as in the case of number 111. Number 121 is formed by the same digits as number 112! Sums of digits in both quintets are divisible by 11 (55 and 88), these numbers are formed by duplicated the same numbers.

#159 2019-09-25 23:12:00

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I checked 122 films from Colonel RPG YouTube channel containing gameplay from Fallout of Nevada to find all special encounters with little green circle on the map. It lasted about 2 hours. In five films there were such encounters:
- #31 - 'Dear John',
- #54 - Big Hole,
- #82 - 'Next',
- #112 - Big Hole (again),
- #114 - Big Hole (third time).

There were only 3 special encounters with green circle in entire gameplay. 'Dear John', 'Next', Big Hole.

Some time ago I noticed two sets of numbers which I named "miraculous quintets". One of such a quintet is five-membered arithmetic sequence with first term 3 and common difference 4. It is: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19.

In the game there were four locations marked by large green circles: New Reno, Wind of War, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City (which is in Utah, not Nevada, but also occurred in the game). I saw interesting dependencies associated with names of the special locations:
1. There are 19 letters in all names of special encounters together. 19 is last (the largest) number in quintet mentioned earlier.
2. There are 3 special encounters with green circle in the gameplay and 3 is first (the smallest) number in quintet mentioned earlier.
3. There are 5 words in the names together and 5 is the number of numbers in the quintet.
4. Most of words in the names of special locations are four-letter (Dear, John, Next, Hole) and there are four such words! 4 is the common difference of the sequence 3, 7, 11, 15, 19.

I may think that these encounters occurred because of me and they are result of craftiness of satan who want to use me to destroy certain religion.

#160 2019-10-07 23:14:16

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

Fallout of Nevada starts inside the big hole mentioned by a character named Lydia in Fallout 2 (she may use the phrase "big hole" in conversation), that hole is the entrance to Vault 8. Gameplay of Colonel RPG ends also inside the big hole! Big Hole coincidence is amazing!

Film #114 on Colonel's RPG channel is entitled "Ares that are so easy (for me) to miss". The title starts on "A" and ends on "s". In that film player encountered Big Hole third (and last) time in gameplay! During Big Hole encounter the word "as" regularly popped up.

First word is very coincident:
- by swapping two letters in it we will receive impolite word for anus or buttocks in British English,
- the word "Ares" starts on "A" and ends on "s" and "as" is the word with pops up during the encounter,
- the word "anus" is four-lettered and has "a" at the beginning and "s" at the end, like "Ares" and the Big Hole is anus of nitrogen-based alien lifeform!

#161 2019-11-21 22:09:52

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

OCD thoughts are unpleasant and my coincidences are pleasant and fascinating. A psychiatrist once wrote that my coincidences are magical thinking. In addition, I am very poor in money-earning, job skills. People with pure OCD should be rather more developed occupationally than I.

Let's look at numbers: 10, 51, 1:
- sum of first digits in these numbers is 7 (1+5+1),
- sum of second digits in these numbers is 1 (0+1, number 1 is one-digit and has no second digit),
- sum of last digits in these numbers is 2 (0+1+1, last digit in number 1 is the same as first one because it is one-digit number).
We received digits: 7, 1, 2 - 21.7 can be formed by these digits!

There is something interesting associated with 11.11.2019 and 11, 11, 1 and "giant egg" (5, 23, 421). Sum of numbers in the date 11.11.2019 is 2041 (11+11+2019), the number 2041 has sum of digits 7 and phrase 12 4 can be formed from three of four its digits. Phrase "12 4" can be also formed by digits of number 421.

Sum of digits in 11, 11, 1 is 5 and sum of numbers 11, 11, 1 is 23! 5 and 23 are additive Thabit primes and two smaller numbers of "giant egg"!

#162 2019-11-21 22:10:37

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I noticed something associated with numbers 11, 13, 23 (sums of digits in numbers of words in groups of Quran chapters which chapters have prime numbers as numbers of words in them - 10037 (11 longest), 337 (1 "middle"), 797 (11 shortest)). We have numbers: 11, 1, 11 here.

But let's talk about 11, 13, 23:
1. Sums of digits in these numbers are: 2, 4, 5. Concatenation of these three numbers will give 245. 245 is divisible by 7.
2. First digits in 11, 13, 23 are: 1, 1, 2. They form number 112 if concatenated. 112 is divisible by 7 (7x16).
3. Second digits in numbers: 11, 13, 23 are: 1, 3, 3. They form number 133 if concatenated. 133 is divisible by 7 (7x19).
4. Difference between 133 (larger number) and 112 (smaller number) is 21. 21 = 7x3.
5. Difference between product of digits in number 133 and product of digits in number 112 is... 7!
1x3x3 = 9
1x1x2 = 2
9-2 = 7

#163 2019-11-21 22:11:43

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I think that "schizoid disorder of childhood" is not a personality disorder, but a form of autism. If someone has marked schizoid traits in childhood (lack of need of being loved or accepted, disinterest in making friends and having colleagues), he or she is in some way autistic in my opinion.

11.11.2019 I typed in Google phrase koran ostateczny wróg which means "Quran ultimate enemy" without quotation marks, and first link in results was to a film (with window). The content of that link was: Ben 10 - Ultimatum Obcych - 51 - Wróg Ostateczny Część 1 ("Ben 10 - Aliens' ultimatum - 51 - Ultimate Enemy Part 1").

Earlier the same day I saw in the Internet (YouTube) link film #59 in let's play to Fallout: Nevada on Colonel RPG channel, where in the title there was the text "No trespassing in Area 51". Even earlier, very probably also 11.11.2019, I heard music from series ... Ben 10 from my sister's room! In location Area 51 in Fallout: Nevada there were many creatures named as "aliens". 51, aliens, Ben 10 - coincidence.

The date is very interesting, it is the only in 2019, which has five digits "1" in it.

5 digits "1" are also associated with certain dependency in Arabic text of the Quran - I read the text in which there were mentioned numbers of words in groups of chapters from that book where the groups have 11 (longest), 11 (shortest) and 1 ("middle") chapters. In numbers: 11, 11, 1 we have five digits "1"! 5 and 1 - 51. Number 51 is the key for that coincidence. In date 11.11.2019 there are two numbers 11 and in the number meaning year there is one digit 1. Again two "11" and one "1"!

Next sign from supernatural beings?

#164 2019-11-22 23:45:55

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

Numbers: 11, 13, 23 are associated with "miaculous" quintet formed by five first Thabit numbers (321 numbers):
- 2 - all three numbers have 2 digits; only digit which does not repeat oneself in three numbers together is 2; sum of digits in the smallest number in triplet 11, 13, 23 is 2;
- 5 - sum of digits in the largest number is 5 (2+3); there are 5 digits which do not mean 321 number (1, 1, 1, 3, 3);
- 11 - sum of digits in the numbers forming triplet 11, 13, 23 together; also the smallest number of that triplet;
- 23 - the latgest number in the triplet 11, 13, 23;
- 47 - sum of numbers 11, 13, 23.

There are also some references to "Tesla's sequence":
- 3 - set of numbers: 11, 13, 23 contains 3 numbers and digit 3 occurs in two larger ones;
- 6 - in the triplet: 11, 13, 23 there are 6 digits;
- 9 - sum of digits meaning odd numbers occurring in these three two-digit numbers is 9 (1+1+1+3+3), what is more, product of these digits is also 9;
- 18 - it is sum of 3, 6, 9 and product of digits of 11, 13, 23.

#165 2019-11-25 17:19:59

valkosipuli nca14

Gość

I had coincidences associated with names of the patients who were in the same group on day hospital as me at 28.10.2019. It was the only day when there were two pairs of patients with the same names (or dimunitives of names which were written) in the group.

4 patients, 2 names (2 patients with one and 2 with second). The names had the same number of letters and the difference between their names was only one letter! Two people joined the group that day, they had names (or dimunitives of first names) with the same number of letters as 4 patients mentioned earlier, the difference between two names of new patients was only two letters. In addition, in the group at the same time there were three other men who had names or dimunitives of names with the same number of letters and the same last two letters!

Date: 28.10.2019 is coincident. Numbers formed by two last digits in digits of the numbers in that date are: 28, 10, 19. The numbers sorted ascendingly form three-membered arithmetic sequence: 10, 19, 28. In these 3 numbers there are 6 digits together and common difference is 9. 3, 6, 9! In addition, sum of digits in these three numbers is 21 and arithmetic mean of sums of digits in numbers forming these numbers is 7! Coincidence with 21 7!

Stopka forum

RSS